Way.io respects and protects the privacy of all individuals who use Way.io advertising service products. In order to provide you with more accurate and personalized services, Way.io will collect, use and disclose your personal information in accordance with the provisions of this policy, but Way.io will treat this information in a professional and responsible manner. Except as otherwise provided in this policy, Way.io will not disclose or provide this information to third parties without your prior permission. The company may update or revise this policy from time to time in accordance with your opinions and the company’s needs to accurately reflect the company’s information collection, use and disclosure practices, and update or The revised version becomes effective on the date of its publication. If you continue to use this website after this policy is updated or revised, you shall be deemed to accept the updated or revised this policy and be bound by the updated or revised this policy.
Important Note About Minors
Minors (persons under the age of 18) are not eligible to use this website without supervision. The company requires minors not to submit any personal information to the company. If you are under the age of 18, you can only use this website with or under the supervision of your parent or guardian. Way.io will not knowingly collect personal information of minors. If we learn that any personal information of minors has been collected, we will immediately delete such information and cancel the corresponding personal account.
You have known and understood that the acquisition of information is affected by various factors such as the network environment where you or the end user is located, privacy settings, and third-party products or services used by you or the end user. In order to provide you with better and more personalized products and services, when you use our products and services, we will collect and use your relevant information in the following ways:
- When you register for a Way.io account, you provide personal and company-related registration information as required by Way.io;
- When you use Way.io advertising products and services, you provide us with information and data through this website or our company's platform. Based on relevant personal information and data security laws and regulations, please ensure that the information and data provided are legal and compliant. If you entrust us to perform data analysis and technical processing of information and data, you should ensure that you have obtained the written authorization of the relevant user and have been encrypted;
- When you entrust Way.io to provide marketing data technical services such as advertising monitoring and advertising, you should ensure that we can legally collect and use your end users’ personal information in accordance with relevant laws and regulations, and authorize us to The collected data of end users is used for the above-mentioned services;
- When you visit this website or use Way.io advertising products and services, Way.io automatically receives and records your authorized browser and device information, including but not limited to your advertising traffic device attribute information (such as your hardware model , Operating system version, device configuration, unique device identifier, international mobile equipment identity code IMEI, network device hardware address MAC, advertising identifier IDFA, etc.), device connection information (browser type, telecom operator, language used) , The location information of the device (including Ili address). For the information collected from your various devices, we may associate them so that we can provide you with consistent advertising services on these devices;
- Based on newly issued laws and regulations or necessary to optimize products and services, we may need you to supplement or update the information, data and authorizations you provide. If you do not provide or you do not continue to authorize us to use this information and data, it may affect your continued use of our services or enjoy optimized service effects.
You understand and agree that the following information does not apply to this policy:
- Keyword information you enter when you use the search service provided by this website or the company's platform;
- The relevant information and data published by you on the company's website or platform, including but not limited to participation in activities, transaction information and evaluation details;
- Violation of legal provisions or violations of the company's website or platform rules and the measures that the company has taken against you;
- According to relevant laws and regulations, information can be collected without your authorization.
Way.io will not provide, sell, rent, share or trade your personal information to any unrelated third parties unless:
1）This policy provides otherwise;
2）Get your permission in advance;
3）To provide you with advertising products or services, and to maintain, improve, and optimize these services;
4）The third party and Way.io (including Way.io affiliates) provide services to you individually or jointly, and after the service ends, the third party will be prohibited from accessing all personal information that it was able to access before;
5）In order to better provide you with advertising products and services, we may share your personal information with our affiliates, partners and other third parties, but we will only share your personal information for legal, legitimate, specific and clear purposes. Personal information, and only share personal information necessary to provide services. Way.io's partners have no right to use the shared personal information for any other purposes other than providing services;
- For the purpose of serving users, Way.io may use the relevant information you have authorized for data analysis to provide you with information that interests you, including but not limited to advertising to you, or partnering with Way.io Share information so they can send you information about their products and services (the latter requires your prior consent).
- We accept advertisers and ad receivers to actively share information about their online behaviors, and allow others to benefit from these shared tags; without your authorization, we will not share your personal information with advertising, Shared by consulting service providers. However, we may share information that cannot be identified by the process to identify you and the recipient cannot recover, such as anonymized user portraits, with advertising or consulting service providers or advertisers to help them even if they do not identify you personally. Under the premise, increase the effective reach of advertisements and analyze the usage of our products and services. If your company has objections to our delivery model, you can contact us through the contact information published on the website, and our data engineer will make timely adjustments and provide brand protection services for your company.
- Once we receive your information, we will use strict procedures and security measures to avoid unauthorized use. However, we cannot guarantee that the information you submit is protected from unauthorized intrusion by any third party. When we provide you (or you choose) a password so that you can enter this website or our company's platform, you are responsible for properly keeping your username and password information. If you find any leakage of your username or password or your information, please contact us immediately so that we can take corresponding assistance measures according to your application.
- All the personal information you provide when you use Way.io's products and services, unless you delete or refuse in writing to refuse our collection, use and disclosure of your personal information, it will be during your use of Way.io's products and services. Continue to authorize our use. When you cancel your account or terminate the service, we will stop using it and delete your personal information according to your request.
In the following cases, Way.io will disclose your personal information in accordance with your wishes or the provisions of the law, and the problems arising from this will be borne by you personally:
- 1） Obtain your authorization in advance;
- 2） Only by disclosing your personal information can we provide the products and services you request;
- 3） According to relevant laws and regulations;
- 4） In accordance with the requirements of relevant administrative departments and judicial organs;
- 5） To safeguard the legitimate rights and interests of Way.io or its partners, you or other users;
- 6） You agree to allow third parties to share information;
- 7）We found that you violated Way.io's terms of service or any other product and service use regulations;
- 8）We need to provide information to companies that provide products or services on our behalf (unless we notify you otherwise, these companies have no right to use your identification information);
- 9）It is necessary to provide for the protection of public safety, social public interest, or life and property from damage;
- 10）Other disclosures deemed appropriate in accordance with laws, regulations or website and platform policies.
In order to make the advertisements more relevant to you, the company and its partner websites and customers will classify people based on anonymous data and deliver more relevant Internet-targeted advertisements to you. In the actual delivery process, the company and its partner websites may consider a variety of factors to determine the advertising delivery, including but not limited to: the category of the user's population, other known information or the category of the website where the advertisement is placed, etc. Relevant data is also used in delivery reports for advertisers to understand advertising performance and guide future delivery.
The company only provides corresponding security measures in accordance with the existing technology to prevent the information held by the company from being lost, abused and altered. These security measures include backing up data to other servers and encrypting user passwords. Despite these security measures, the company does not guarantee the absolute security of this information. In addition to the exemptions listed in this policy, the company does not need to bear any responsibility for the following situations:
- As you inform others of the user password or share the registered account with others, any personal data leakage caused by this.
- Any personal information leakage, loss, theft or tampering caused by force majeure that affects the normal operation of the network due to hacking, computer virus intrusion or attack, temporary shutdown due to government control, etc.
- Leakage of personal data caused by other companies linked to this company and any legal disputes and consequences arising therefrom.
- The leakage of personal information caused by other reasons not caused by the company and any legal disputes and consequences caused by this.
If there is a privacy protection clause in the product service agreement between you and our company, the clause constitutes a part of this policy, and this policy still applies to that part of the product and service. If there is any inconsistency between this policy and the terms of the product service agreement, the latter shall prevail. For the content not covered by the product service agreement, the content of this policy shall prevail.
This policy and your relationship with the company are governed by the laws of the People's Republic of China.
The company's failure to exercise or implement any rights or provisions of this policy does not constitute a waiver of the foregoing rights or rights.
If any provisions of this policy are invalid due to conflicts with the laws of the People's Republic of China, you still agree that you should strive to make the parties' intentions reflected in the provisions effective in accordance with the law, and other provisions of this policy shall still have full validity and effects.
In response to the above rights, our company provides you with related services. You can contact us through the contact information published on the website.